Organic Cotton Ankle Sock - OatRegular price$14.90 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Crafted in a luxuriously soft organic cotton, the Ankle Sock is perfect for everyday wear.
COMPOSITION: 80% ORGANIC COTTON / 15% SPANDEX / 5% NYLON
Fit: One Size Fits All 36-41
As a brand, we strive to create wearable luxury by using premium materials to craft our footwear. When using high quality natural materials, there are a few more steps to take to ensure that your footwear lasts to its full lifespan. The following care guidelines are to provide information on how to care for and better understand your shoes, but for full professional repair and treatment of your shoes please consult a reputable shoe repairer or cobbler of choice. In order to keep your La Tribe footwear in good condition, we recommend following the below quick care guidelines:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth.
- Always store your footwear away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from moisture and rain.
- Store footwear in the dust bag provided to you when not in use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces such as sand.
- Avoid contact with solvents, perfumes, acids, salts, fake tan, sunscreens, chlorine.
General Leather Care Invest in a good quality leather conditioner. Keeping the leather well-conditioned helps the leather stay supple and hydrated, as well as buffing away any minor knicks or scratches. We suggest taking the time with a little maintenance on your leather shoes to help them last a lifetime.
Wrapped Leather Soles e.g Pool Slides Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces such as sand, salt as this will erode the leather. Avoid contact with solvents, acids, salts, fake tan, sunscreens, chlorine as this will erode the leather.
Stretched Leather Soles Using a stretched leather sole provides a luxurious finish and being a natural material allows the foot to breath during wear. Please note that as this is more of a luxe material, it is softer, and more care is to be taken. These are not suitable for heavy duty wear.
Rubber Soles The rubber soled styles are more suitable for heavier duty wear. This high performance material is waterproof, less likely to slip and provides a comfortable, durable wear on harder surfaces.
Platform Soles These styles should avoid water as this may cause soles to de-laminate which will not be covered under warranty. If your shoes do get wet, take care when drying and do not use a heat source to dry them. Dry in a well ventilated, airy location and not in direct sunlight.
Leather Covered Heels Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces such sand, gravel, grass in stiletto heels. A good quality stiletto heel cover will protect the heel when wearing them at outdoor events.
Suede Care Always store suede in dust bag provided to prevent sun fade and marking. Re-dye black suede using a high-quality suede dye. Follow instructions carefully or consult your local shoe repair store to ensure this process is done with care. All of our suede shoes and boots come pre-sprayed with waterproofing. This helps prevent water marks and general staining, for more extensive suede care we suggest consulting your local shoe repair for any advice they may have on the best products to use to protect your suede shoes.
Metal Hardware Every pair of Studded Sandals comes with two spare studs, keep these in a safe place in case you ever need a replacement. Please take care with perfumes, salt, sunscreens, solvents, moisturisers and fake tan. These products will cause the metal hardware to discolour and erode over time.
Our Cashmere Bed Socks are designed as bed socks only, due to the delicate nature of the fabric we advise not to wear them with any type of footwear which include slippers as the materials can rub together causing holes to occur. Cold hand wash only, do not wring or twist, lay flat to dry.
Our costume earrings are 925 sterling silver plated with 18 carat gold. Please note that wear and tear on these items are not covered under warranty so please take care.
Here are some handy tips on caring for your La Tribe jewellery:
- Avoid applying perfumes or other products directly onto the skin whilst wearing your jewellery. Perfumes and lotions can cause discolouration and fading.
- Oils, solvents, perfumes, and chlorine can cause plated jewellery to tarnish. Please take care when applying and avoid direct contact with your La Tribe jewellery. This also goes for sweat and fake tan. We suggest removing gold plated jewellery when exercising, swimming, and showering.
- Clean jewellery with soft cloths to remove any dust or dirt – this will also help restore shine to your pieces.
- Avoid jewellery cleaners or abrasive and antibacterial soaps, these chemicals can cause tarnishing on gold plated pieces.
- To avoid scratching your pieces, store in La Tribe dust bags that come with your jewellery.
What are your delivery options?
- Standard New Zealand wide delivery, 2-5 business days $5.00
- Australia delivery, 3-5 business days $20.00.
- Urgent 1-3 hour same day delivery Auckland City Centre - $25.00 (Orders placed before 2 pm excludes weekends and public holidays) International delivery, 7-14 business days, $30 Flat Rate.
- Click & Collect, you can pick this option at check out. Pick up times are Monday-Friday 9-5pm. Sorry no weekend pickups.
What is your order cut-off time?
Please allow up to 24 hours for us to process your order after it is placed. Generally, if you place an order before 11 am (NZ Time), it will be sent that afternoon. If you urgently need an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we’ll see what we can do!
How does 1-3 hour same day service work?
This is a great option if you live in Auckland. Why wait for your shoes when you can get them on the same day you ordered them!
- Cut off is before 2 pm. This is to allow for traffic.
- Generally city centre addresses will be delivered within 1-2 hours.
- We cannot offer this service on Weekend days and Public Holidays.
- Please don't pick this option if you are at a rural address or 20km away from Henderson, Auckland as urgent couriers don't travel out that far from our address sorry.
Can I pick my order up?
We have Click & Collect at check out.
- Pick up times are Monday-Friday 9-5pm. Sorry no weekend pickups.
- Please allow us 24 hours to pack your order. We will send out an email to let you know once it is ready.
Do you delivery to PO Boxes?
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order directly by using the tracking code that was sent in your shipping confirmation email. If you can’t find your tracking code, email us email@example.com
Where is my order? It should have arrived by now.
If you’re not home when a driver attempts delivery, they will take it to their depo.
If they’ve done so, there will be a note in your mailbox letting you know which depot location they’ve taken it to.
La Tribe will not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit.
As a brand, we strive to create wearable luxury by using premium materials to craft our footwear.
Our team thoroughly quality control products prior to shipment, and we work hard to create products that are made to last you through the seasons but understand sometimes this is not always the case.
Sometimes unforeseen faults can occur, if you do have any issues with your La Tribe purchases, we encourage you to contact us straight away.
But before doing so please make sure you have followed these steps:
- Familiarise yourself with our care guide prior to wearing your La Tribe purchases, this will help you care for your pieces. This can be found here.
- Proof of purchase must be accessible and included in any returns or communications.
- If you have purchased from a La Tribe retailer, you must follow the individual store returns process with them first. If it is a manufacturing fault, this will be then processed to us. Our online returns policy differs from our retailer's policy, so we recommend contacting the retailer for more information.
- Returns forms must be accurately filled out and provided with any returns, if you did not receive one with your order please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We process all returns and refunds every Friday of each week.
If you have received an order and do not believe it is up to standard or has faults, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please Note: Any manufacturing faults must be returned within 3 months of purchase, anything outside of this will not be covered under warranty.
- Any manufacturing fault returns are to be thoroughly assessed in house. We will offer high quality repair and if the product is not repairable, a replacement or full refund will be offered.
- As our Policy we do require the faulty pair back first before we can process a replacement/credit/refund for you.
- General wear and tear due to improper use are not covered under warranty. Please find our care guide here.
- Any damage caused by lack of care for the item will not be covered under warranty.
- Faulty product returns forms can we be found here.
Please note we cannot process returns for purchases made at another retailer.
- Products need to be returned within 14 days for a refund (excl shipping) or exchange.
- Returns must include form provided, filled out with correct details, including your order number, reason for returning and whether it is an exchange or refund request.
- It is important we have as much information as possible to process your return promptly.
- Items need to be returned in a saleable condition. Unworn in its original packaging.
- A refund (excl. shipping) will be returned to the same account used to purchase the item.
- Once processed, it may take 3 - 5 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- We do not accept returns on sale items, please choose carefully.
- You will be responsible for returning the item at your own cost. We would strongly recommend a trackable shipping method.
- Stock discounted more than 50% are considered final sales and cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please choose carefully.
Please address any returns to:
La Tribe Returns
28 Paramount Drive, Henderson
Auckland 0610, New Zealand
09 822 5120