As a brand, we strive to create wearable luxury by using premium materials to craft our footwear.
Our team thoroughly quality control products prior to shipment, and we work hard to create products that are made to last you through the seasons but understand sometimes this is not always the case.
Sometimes unforeseen faults can occur, if you do have any issues with your La Tribe purchases, we encourage you to contact us straight away.
But before doing so please make sure you have followed these steps:
- Familiarise yourself with our care guide prior to wearing your La Tribe purchases, this will help you care for your pieces. This can be found here.
- Proof of purchase must be accessible and included in any returns or communications.
- If you have purchased from a La Tribe retailer, you must follow the individual store returns process with them first. If it is a manufacturing fault, this will be then processed to us. Our online returns policy differs from our retailer's policy, so we recommend contacting the retailer for more information.
- Returns forms must be accurately filled out and provided with any returns, if you did not receive one with your order please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We process all returns and refunds every Friday of each week.
If you have received an order and do not believe it is up to standard or has faults, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please Note: Any manufacturing faults must be returned within 3 months of purchase, anything outside of this will not be covered under warranty.
- Any manufacturing fault returns are to be thoroughly assessed in house. We will offer high quality repair and if the product is not repairable, a replacement or full refund will be offered.
- As our Policy we do require the faulty pair back first before we can process a replacement/credit/refund for you.
- General wear and tear due to improper use are not covered under warranty. Please find our care guide here.
- Any damage caused by lack of care for the item will not be covered under warranty.
- Faulty product returns forms can we be found here.
Please note we cannot process returns for purchases made at another retailer.
- Products need to be returned within 14 days for a refund (excl shipping) or exchange.
- Returns must include form provided, filled out with correct details, including your order number, reason for returning and whether it is an exchange or refund request.
- It is important we have as much information as possible to process your return promptly.
- Items need to be returned in a saleable condition. Unworn in its original packaging.
- A refund (excl. shipping) will be returned to the same account used to purchase the item.
- Once processed, it may take 3 - 5 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- We do not accept returns on sale items, please choose carefully.
- You will be responsible for returning the item at your own cost. We would strongly recommend a trackable shipping method.
- Stock discounted more than 50% are considered final sales and cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please choose carefully.
Please address any returns to:
La Tribe Returns
28 Paramount Drive, Henderson
Auckland 0610, New Zealand
09 822 5120