- This website is operated by La Tribe. La Tribe is a New Zealand owned and operated business.
- La Tribe is a trading name (Summer Supply Ltd) The name that will appear on your cardholder statement is ‘La Tribe’
- Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- Please read them carefully.
- La Tribe reserves the right to update these terms at any time. Please refer to them from time to time.
- This website is hosted by Shopify. They provide us with the e-commerce
- platform in order for us to sell our products and services to you.
- La Tribe is not liable to you or any other for any loss in connection with the use of this website.
Third Party Linked Websites
- This website may contain links to linked websites. Those links are provided for convenience only.
- Links to those websites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the sites, or of any information, products or services referred to on those other sites unless specifically stated.
- Unless otherwise stated the linked websites are not under the control of La Tribe and La Tribe is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. You link to any such website at your own risk.
- La Tribe may use this information to build up a consumer profile about you, which may allow it to tailor offers or marketing material which may be of interest to you.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or Debit card.
- Payment will be debited from your account using ‘Payment express’
- a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- No credit card information is stored on our website at any time.
- We use the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system interfaced with DPS that encodes sensitive information like your credit card number when it passes through the internet. www.paymentexpress.com/about/about_paymentexpress/privacy_policy.html.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to La Tribe, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We take our website security seriously, we have implemented reasonable security measures and have procedures in place in order to safeguard your personal details. However we cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the La Tribe Site.
Taxes & Duties
- Your parcel will not incur any duties or taxes if shipped anywhere in New Zealand however international orders may incurr duties and taxes.
- La Tribe will not be responsible for these once your item has been shipped.
- Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your shipment.
All our prices are in NZD.
If there is an error and we are unable to for fill your order we will refund you and do our best to offer a replacement.
- Products can be returned within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Items need to be returned in a saleable condition. Unworn in its original packaging.
- We require your order back before we can process a refund or replacement.
- A refund will be returned to the same account used to purchase the item.
- Once processed, it may take 3 - 5 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- You will be responsible for returning the item at your own cost.
- We would recommend a trackable shipping method.
- Sale items cannot be returned. Please choose carefully.
- Any sign-up promotions or offers can not be used on sale items.